CONFIRMATION OF YOUR STATUS AS AN INVESTOR
WHAT TYPE OF INVESTOR ARE YOU?
In order to access Wellers’ investments we need to ensure that you are qualified to invest in the types of social investments we provide. These opportunities are designed for socially-minded investors who meet our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority’s criteria for being:
High net worth individuals who have sufficient financial means not to be heavily impacted by investment losses
or, sophisticated investors who have experience in the investment market or in significant financial decision making so that they fully understand the investment risks being taken
or, professional investors who are employed to make or advise on investment decisions on behalf of others.
SELECT YOUR CATEGORY
Select the category of investor that applies to you from the list below.
Then please complete either form 1, 2, 3 or 4 as instructed.
You only need to complete one of these.
1. High Net Worth
2. Sophisticated Investor
3. Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor
I am an individual who acknowledges the risks of investing in non-mainstream pooled investments and confirm I am a self-certified sophisticated investor because I:
- have been a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for at least the last six months;
- have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the last two years;
- have worked in a professional capacity in the private equity sector or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises in the last two years; or
- have been a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million in the last two years.
4. Professional Investor
Any entity that is required to be authorised or regulated to operate in the financial markets such as:
- credit institutions;
- investment firms;
- any other authorised or regulated financial institution;
- insurance companies;
- collective investment schemes;
- pension funds;
- commodity dealers; and
- any other institutional investors;
Any large undertaking that meets two of the following size requirements on a company basis:
- balance sheet total of EUR 20,000,000;
- net turnover of EUR 40,000,000; and
- own funds of EUR 2,000,000; or
Any other institutional investors whose main activity is to invest in financial instruments.
Wellers Impact Limited is a limited company regulated by the Financial Conduct
Investment involves risk. The value of investments, and the income from