Wellers Impact Limited is a limited company regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and registered in England and Wales with Company Number 9857205. Wellers Impact Consulting Limited is a limited company, registered in England and Wales with Company Number 10484085. Together referred to hereafter as “the Companies”. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the Companies (“we” or “us”) are the “data controller” responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data.
By using this Website you consent to the Companies collecting, storing and processing certain information about you, and where you are a Company, about the Company’s employees or agents, under the terms of this policy.
- Information that we collect from you When you visit this site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us. We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance and compliance.
- Use of your information Your information will be used to provide legal and associated services and for the purposes set out below. Other than as set out below, the information will be used only in the normal course of the Companies’ business. Where you have consented, the Companies will use your information to keep you informed of current issues, products and services that may be of interest. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by contacting us in writing at the address provided below.
- Disclosure of your information The Companies may disclose information about you to their financiers, credit reference and debt recovery agencies, and third party service providers. They will add this information to their records and this may be seen by other organisations that carry out credit assessment searches. The Companies may disclose your information to a person to whom they propose to transfer their rights and/or responsibilities under any contract with you or to whom the Companies transfer their business or a relevant part of their business. Such a person shall be entitled to process your data in the same manner set out in this policy. The information you provide to us may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of carrying out your instructions. Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take reasonable steps seeking to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- Cookies Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
- Security and data retention We employ technical and organisational security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We store your information on secure servers. Access to your account is controlled by password and username that is unique to you. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires us to. While we strive to keep secure the information that you supply please be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
- Accessing and updating You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us in writing at the address below. We are entitled by law to charge you a reasonable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Contact All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to: Wellers Impact, Data Protection Officer, 65 Leadenhall Street, EC3A 2AD, London. If you do not consent to these foregoing terms, please do not use our website.
The Information Commissioner
You can obtain further general information about privacy protection from the Information Commissioner’s Office by:
- calling the Data Protection helpline on 016 25 545 745;
- visiting their website at www.ico.gov.uk;
- emailing the Information Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
You may search the Public Register of Data Controllers for our registration details at the Information Commissioner’s website, by entering “Wellers” in the field provided for the data controller’s name.